Program Fees


Graduate students who are enrolled in a graduate certificate (only) are not eligible to receive federal financial aid (Federal Stafford Loan and Graduate PLUS Loan funds) unless they are simultaneously matriculating in a master or doctoral program.

For matriculating graduate students, visit the Office of Student Financial Aid Services for information on the financial aid application process.