Students who are not enrolled in another UConn graduate course:
In order to maintain active student status, you must register for a course each fall and spring.
GRAD 5997: Special Readings (Certificate)
Zero credits. This is a non-credit course for which certificate students must register in cases where their regular program of course work for credit has been interrupted and they are not otherwise registered.
For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office at 860-486-3331 or email@example.com
To earn the Certificate of Interdisciplinary Disability Studies in Public Health, students must:
- Maintain “active student status” if necessary. GRAD 5997: Special Readings (Certificate)
- Complete the 4 required courses earning grades of “B” or better.
- Complete the 4 required courses within three (3) years of initial enrollment.
Before your final semester:
- Review the Academic Calendar for dates and deadlines for conferral of Certificate
- Complete a Certificate Plan of Study.pdf that must be signed by Dr. Mary Beth Bruder, major advisor for the Certificate
- Provide the original to the Graduate School
- Provide a copy to Disability Certificate (Tara Lutz firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide a copy to Program in Applied Public Health Sciences Provide a copy to other UConn graduate program (if applicable)
- Retain copy for own records
- Apply for degree completion/graduation via Student Administration System